GCCA Clark-Vinson Award
For 35 years, Georgia Child Care Association (GCCA) has championed safe, affordable and accessible child care throughout Georgia. We could not achieve this goal without the contributions of our provider members.
GCCA inaugurated the Clark-Vinson Award in 2012 to annually recognize one individual over a sustained period of years. One recipient will be chosen each year. The Clark-Vinson Award will be presented at the GCCA Annual Membership Meeting attended by a broad spectrum of leaders within the Georgia child care industry.
Register to attend the Annual Membership Meeting here.
The qualifications to be nominated for this annual award are:
- GCCA member and provider for at least 5 years
- Leadership in quality excellence
- Leaddership in advancing GCCA legislative goals
- Sharing of best practices with other GCCA members
- Community/philanthropic contributions
Nomination application is due by December 2, 2016
Two Ways to Self Nominate or Nominate a candidate: