Become a Voice for Georgia's Early Education Industry
GCCA Is The Best Insurance You Can Buy For Your Business
Why should I join?
- GCCA is an active voice exclusively representing the private sector among major policy setting groups in Georgia’s advocacy and regulatory communities.
- GCCA updates members on regulatory changes in REAL TIME so you have the information you need quickly.
- We are the ONLY voice representing the unique business interests of center owners, operations and administrations.
- We work closely with legislators, regulators and the Governor’s office to improve vital Pre-K and CAPS funding.
- GCCA hosts members only owner/director trainings and conferences to keep members abreast of industry trends and initiatives.
- We provide national and statewide discount programs through PerkSpot that save you money.
- We leverage subject matter expertise of our vendors to provide both business and industry wide news and updates.
- We assist DECAL when developing regulations to ensure that they are not burdensome and can be easily executed.
- We offer an informative website and email updates.
- We offer ongoing peer support and networking opportunities.
- GCCA has a professional and experienced state and national lobbyist on staff.
Whether you're a center owner in search of resources to grow your business or an individual teacher looking for a way to engage in your chosen profession, GCCA allows you to choose how to connect with the early learning child care industry.
See What Membership Option Works Best For You
What is a Center Membership?
A center membership is available to licensed child care centers and child care corporations in Georgia. Each organization will appoint an individual to serve as their primary, acting member of GCCA. Designated individuals must be at a director level or higher.
What does a Center Membership cost?
A Center Membership is $139 per year. Since we're to help you, your membership will automatically renew once it expires so you don't have to worry about missing out!