Become a Voice for Georgia's Early Education Industry
GCCA Is The Best Insurance You Can Buy For Your Business
Member Benefits Include:
- Discounts with vendors and for individuals through Perk Spot
- GCCA offers ongoing trainings and owner and director conferences
- Member assistance when facing issues with regulatory compliance
- Advocacy in the state legislature for adequate Pre-K and CAPS reimbursement
- GCCA collaborates with DECAL when developing regulations to ensure that they are not burdensome, enhance quality and can be easily executed
- Access to the Quality Care for Children Provider Resource Hub (a $99 value)
- GCCA offers ongoing peer support and networking opportunities
Whether you're a center owner in search of resources to grow your business or an individual teacher looking for a way to engage in your chosen profession, GCCA allows you to choose how to connect with the early learning child care industry.
See What Membership Option Works Best For You
What is a Center Membership?
A center membership is available to licensed child care centers and child care corporations in Georgia. Each organization will appoint an individual to serve as their primary, acting member of GCCA. Designated individuals must be at a director level or higher.
What does a Center Membership cost?
A Center Membership is $139 per year. Since we're to help you, your membership will automatically renew once it expires so you don't have to worry about missing out!